PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW OUR BOOKING POLICIES BEFORE MAKING A TEE TIME RESERVATION. Booking and Access Policies
- Advance tee time reservations for non-residents may be booked in advance by calling the Golf Shop at 970.870.1846 ext 1, or alternatively through your lodging representative. Within the current golf season, there is no limit as to how far in advance non-residents may book tee times. Online booking is not available for non-residents.
- Online tee times are accepted up to seven (7) days in advance for residents.
- You may book, online, a maximum of one (1) foursome per day. For additional, same day “replay” tee times please contact the Golf Shop at 970.870.1846 ext 1.
- Singles may only book into an already existing twosome or threesome.
- Nine hole reservations may be booked on the back nine for the first eight morning tee times daily. Otherwise, nine hole reservations may be booked only during Twilight hours or on a space available basis.
- For groups needing more than one tee time, please contact The Golf Shop directly. 970.870.1846 x 1.
- Cancellations or changes to your reservation must be made at least twenty four (24) hours prior to your scheduled tee time, and must be made by phone call to The Golf Shop at 970.870.1846 ext. 1.
- No shows will be charged to your credit card at the posted rate for any spots reserved in a tee time and not used.
- Confirmation of your tee time reservation will be sent to you via email.
- Proper golf attire is required for the use of the golf facilities, including the practice area. Inappropriate golf attire includes; cut-off jeans, bathing attire, gym or running shorts, tank or halter tops, non-golf fashion tees or mesh shirts.
- Every player must have his or her own golf bag and golf clubs. Clubs are available for rent in The Golf Shop. A maximum of two (2) riders and bags per motorized cart.
- Spectators are permitted with Golf Shop approval, but will be charged a motorized cart fee, if they wish to ride.
- We ask that your party check in at The Golf Shop at least thirty (30) minutes prior to your tee time, or your party may risk losing its tee time.
- Haymaker reserves the right to cancel or modify a person’s tee time not conforming to these policies.