Schedule lessons by calling The Golf Shop at 970.870.1846
Our goal is to find unique, individual abilities within each golfer and help them reach their potential. Using comprehensive video analysis, state-of-the-art teaching aids and years of experience, the Haymaker’s certified PGA instructors will maximize your ability as a golfer.
Your athletic ability is uniquely yours; improve that skill set to create the best swing for your game.
The Haymaker Professional Golf Staff
Cody Hasten, PGA Head Golf Professional email@example.com
Andrew Donner, Director of Instruction & Junior Golf
Tim Dever, PGA, Apprentice
Private Instruction Private Playing One Hour: $100 9 holes: $150 One Half Hour: $50 Junior 9 holes: $75 Junior Hour: $50 (9 hole on-course instruction)
- Four private 1 hour lessons: $400 (Includes one free, 1 hour playing or range lesson)
- Junior four, 1 hour lessons: $200 (Includes one free, 1 hour playing or range lesson)
Group Instruction | 2-4 Players Improve your game in a relaxed group setting
- One Hour: $100
- Four private hour long lessons: $400 (Includes one additional 9 hole playing lesson, value $150)
- Junior Hour: $50 (Includes one additional 9 hole playing lesson, value $75)
Golf School | 2-6 players Group instruction aimed at perfecting your game
- Saturday & Sunday Time: 10:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Dates: TBA
- Skill Level: Experienced
- Cost: $400
Minimum 2 students; limited to 6 students
Design Your Own Golf School | 2-8 players Group instruction that’s a perfect fit
- Days: 2 Days of PGA instruction
- Cost: $400/player 3 or more students | $500/player 2 or more students
- Semi-private instruction to fit your level of play and schedule. On course, practice facility, and video instruction combined to create the ideal golf school environment.
Season Long Instructional Program | 2-8 players
- Four 1/2 hour lessons/month One playing lesson/month
- Skill Level: All
- Cost: TBA
Beginner golf instruction in a group setting of 3 or more players. This program takes you from the trunk of your car onto the golf course, teaching rules, etiquette, golf swings, and scoring; everything you’ll need to succeed. Register at 970.870.1846
GET GOLF READY $99/player May 17,22,24,29,31 5 One hour lessons
Performance Fitting Programs
We believe that good golf starts with properly fit equipment. We utilize video feedback, launch monitors, and customized methods for wood, iron, wedge, putter and ball fitting. Too often, players have the wrong equipment in their golf bag. “GET FIT” and maximize your game!
Club Alteration and Repair Services
Haymaker offers full service re-gripping, prices vary on grip. Contact the Golf Shop at 970.870.1846.