Please take a moment to consider our Website Booking Policies before making your tee time reservations.
If you agree to the terms, please click the appropriate button below.
The following information is required when booking a tee time online: Name, Home Phone, Address, Zip Code, Email and Credit Card Information (Visa, MC, Discover or AmEx)
For FIRST-TIME USERS and users who have not yet created a profile, click here:
REGISTERED USERS may proceed to the “LOG IN”:
REGISTERED LODGING FACILITY users log in here:
- Online tee times for non-residents, more than one (1) day in advance, will only be accepted through your lodging representative. Please contact them directly for tee time reservation.
- Online tee times are accepted up to 7 days in advance for residents.
- You may book a maximum of one (1) foursome per day.
- Singles may only book into an already existing twosome or threesome.
- For groups of five or more, please contact Haymaker directly.
- Cancellations or changes to your reservation must be made within a reasonable amount of time prior to your scheduled tee time, and must be made by phone at 970-870-1846 ext. 1.
- No shows will be charged to your credit card at the posted rate for any spots reserved in a tee time and not used.
- Confirmation of your tee time reservation will be sent via email.
- Proper golf attire is required for the use of the golf facilities, including the practice area. Inappropriate golf attire includes: cut-off jeans, bathing attire, gym or running shorts, tank or halter tops, non golf fashion tees or mesh shirts.
- Every player must have their own golf bag and golf clubs. Clubs are available for rent in The Golf Shop.
- Spectators are permitted, but they will be charged a full cart fee. A maximum of two (2) riders and bags per cart.
- We ask that your party check in at the golf shop at least 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Haymaker reserves the right to cancel or modify any person’s tee times not conforming to these policies.