The golf course is CLOSED for the winter season.
Our first priority at Haymaker will always be the safety of our staff, guests, and community. To this end, we have developed a thorough safety protocol that we will ask all of our guests and staff to follow to ensure safety. This will also allow the course to remain open under the current state-mandated regulations.
All 18 holes will be open and we look forward to providing you the absolute best experience possible under these unusual conditions. The Haymaker Patio Grill is also open for on-course deliveries and dine-in services.
Golf shop hours are 6am-7pm daily.
Below are some of the steps we kindly ask ALL guests to follow when on property, as well as a brief summary of some of the steps our staff are taking to keep our facility safe.
NEW beginning Friday, May 22nd
- Practice facilities are OPEN on a first-come first-serve basis
- Golf carts are available (see below for details)
Before you come:
- Make a tee time online (new and improved booking process!) or over the phone.
- If you are not booking a tee time as a complete foursome, other groups may be paired with you to make four
- If you would like, please call the golf shop at 970-870-1846 for pre-payment
- Bring your water bottle
- On-course water stations will not be out, but the restaurant will be open for to-go food and drink
- Food and drink can be purchased prior to your round, at the turn or on demand for delivery directly to you on the course!
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come to the course
When you arrive at the course:
- Please wear a mask when in and around the clubhouse
- Mandated social distancing guidelines must be followed in the parking lot, at check-in, and on the golf course
- Scorecards and pencils are available at check-in only
- The golf shop is open with a full variety of merchandise. The shop is limited to 3 guests at one time.
When you are on the course:
- Cup fillers will be in the holes to eliminate having to reach in the hole or touch the flagstick
- Please do not remove or touch the flagstick
- Bunker rakes will be removed from the course. Please smooth the sand with your foot, and play preferred lies in the bunkers
- No handshakes or high fives
- Please settle your bets using Venmo
- Do not use or pick up others’ clubs
- The turn window will be open for grab & go food and beverages
- Bringing your own alcohol is still NOT permitted
Summary of site & staff protocols:
- Clubhouse restrooms will be cleaned thoroughly once every hour
- On-course restrooms will be sanitized several times throughout the day
- Common areas will be sanitized every hour, entire clubhouse will be thoroughly cleaned daily
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for guests and staff members in multiple locations
- Staff will follow all state and local health regulations regarding COVID-19
We kindly ask that ALL of our guests and staff please respect these steps at all times while on property. By doing this, the golf course will remain a safe space and will be allowed to remain open as a safe place of recreation for our community.
Golf Carts Procedure:
- Single rider carts only, unless living in the same household
- Golf carts will be in high demand and limited on a first come, first serve basis
- Pre-reservations will not be accepted for carts
- Access to cart is not guaranteed