Tee Time Booking Policy
Advanced Tee Times Advanced tee times may be booked between 11-60 days in advance. ANY GOLFER can book these tee times at the Advanced Tee Time rate of $169 (prime season/ prime time). Advanced tee times may be booked ONLINE ONLY. For groups of 16 or more golfers, please follow this link to get in touch with our group coordinator for information on pricing and availability.
Non-Resident Tee Times Guests may book at the posted non-resident rate inside 10 days at 7am MST.
Resident and Punch Cards Discounted resident and punch card rates are available if booked inside 10 days in advance at 7am MST. **Residents are considered Routt County homeowners with 100% ownership of a property or long term rentals (not fractional ownership). Proof of residency will be required for all resident and punch card rates. *Driver’s license, utility bill, or tax statement all qualify as proof of residency.
Season Pass tee times may be made 14 days in advance beginning at 7am MST. This does not include punch cards. Haymaker DOES NOT GUARANTEE tee time availability, please be aware that some tee times may not be available depending on advanced tee time bookings, events, and maintenance schedules.
Late Cancellation and No Show Fees will be automatically charged to the credit card used to book the tee time.
For each player in a group not cancelled 24hrs or more in advance on a tee time, a $25/ player fee will apply.
Groups that do not show up entirely will be charged at the full rate of the tee time.
These fees apply to all golfers in all rate categories including resident, season pass, punch card, premium and non-resident times.
- Tee time special rates are available for online booking only.
- All golfers may book online a maximum of four foursomes per day. For additional same day “replay” tee times, please contact the Golf Shop.
- Singles may only book into an already existing twosome or threesome.
- Nine hole reservations may be booked on the back nine for the first eight morning tee times daily. Otherwise, nine hole reservations may be booked only during Twilight hours or on a space available basis.
- Cancellations or changes to your reservation must be made by calling the Golf Shop at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tee time. Voicemail does not suffice for a canceled tee time.
- NO SHOW FEES are charged to the credit card used for booking automatically.
- Confirmation of your tee time reservation will be sent to you via EMAIL.
- Proper golf attire is required for the use of the golf facilities, including the practice area. Collared shirt is required for men. Inappropriate golf attire includes; cut-off jeans, bathing attire, gym or running shorts, tank or halter tops, non-golf fashion tees or mesh shirts. Denim IS allowed.
- Please, no metal spikes of any kind are allowed on the course.
- Every player must have his or her own golf bag and golf clubs. Clubs are available for rent in the Golf Shop. A maximum of 2 riders and 2 bags per motorized cart are permitted. Single cart riders are not permitted.
- We ask that your party check in at the Golf Shop at least 30 minutes prior to your tee time, or your party may risk losing their tee time.
- Haymaker reserves the right to cancel or modify a person’s tee time without notice
- Concurrent with state law, NO outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on premises. Violation of this policy may result in loss of use of the facility and any fees already paid.
- Juniors under the age of 18 are not allowed to drive a motorized golf cart. Juniors wishing to take a cart must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Push carts are available for all golfers to rent.
- Haymaker Golf Course and The City of Steamboat Springs reserves the right to refuse service for any reason, including indiscretions and non-compliance with any of Haymaker's policies.
Daily Rain Checks/Refunds
Daily rain checks for greens fees, cart or range charges will be handled at the Course by the Head Golf Professional (“HGP”) or his operations staff consistent with the terms of this Refund Policy. Requests must be presented on the day of the charges and may be honored for adverse weather, player injury, or other unusual circumstances beyond the player’s control. The HGP and his staff are authorized to issue rain checks as it deems appropriate. A rain check provides the player with a credit for future use. The HGP is authorized to issue refunds in extreme situations as he deems appropriate.
Pass or Punch Card Refunds
Season passes and punch cards are non-refundable, except as determined by the Golf Management Committee (“GMC”) consistent with the terms of this Refund Policy.
Prior to the Course opening for play for the season, all refund requests received by the GMC or HGP will be honored, subject to a $50 administrative fee. After the Course has opened for play for the season, passes and punch cards are non-refundable, except in the case of documented medical reasons for passes. The medical condition must be documented with a letter from the holder’s doctor that confirms the date of injury or onset of condition. The request and medical letter will be considered by the GMC at a regular GMC meeting.
Punch cards are fully transferable and therefore not refundable once the season has begun.
If approved by the GMC, a season pass will be refunded based on the original purchase price less a proration based on the date of the refund submission. If submitted by June 30th a refund of 75% will be issued, July 31st will be 50%, August 31st will be 25% and after September 1st there will be no refunds. All refunds will also have a $50 administrative fee.