- Residents: Online tee times are accepted up to 10 days in advance for residents. Tee time specials and best possible rates are available online only. All other tee times may be reserved online or by calling the golf shop at 970-870-1846 ext. 1.
- Non-Residents: Within the current golf season, there is no limit as to how far in advance non-residents may reserve tee times. Tee times may be made online or by calling the golf shop at 970-870-1846 ext 1.
- Tee time special rates are available for online booking only.
- All golfers may book online a maximum of one foursome per day. For additional same day “replay” tee times, please contact the Golf Shop.
- Singles may only book into an already existing twosome or threesome.
- Nine hole reservations may be booked on the back nine for the first eight morning tee times daily. Otherwise, nine hole reservations may be booked only during Twilight hours or on a space available basis.
- For groups needing more than one tee time, please contact the Golf Shop directly.
- Cancellations or changes to your reservation must be made by calling the Golf Shop at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tee time.
- NO SHOW FEES may be charged to your credit card at the posted rate for any spots reserved in a tee time and not used.
- Confirmation of your tee time reservation will be sent to you via EMAIL.
- Proper golf attire is required for the use of the golf facilities, including the practice area. Inappropriate golf attire includes; cut-off jeans, bathing attire, gym or running shorts, tank or halter tops, non-golf fashion tees or mesh shirts. Denim IS allowed.
- Please, no metal spikes of any kind are allowed on the course.
- Every player must have his or her own golf bag and golf clubs. Clubs are available for rent in the Golf Shop. A maximum of 2 riders and 2 bags per motorized cart are permitted.
- Spectators are permitted with Golf Shop approval.
- We ask that your party check in at the Golf Shop at least 30 minutes prior to your tee time, or your party may risk losing their tee time.
- Haymaker reserves the right to cancel or modify a person’s tee time without notice
- Concurrent with state law, NO outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on premises. Violation of this policy may result in loss of tee time and any fees already paid.
Daily Rain Checks/Refunds
Daily rain checks for greens fees, cart or range charges will be handled at the Course by the Head Golf Professional (“HGP”) or his operations staff consistent with the terms of this Refund Policy. Requests must be presented on the day of the charges and may be honored for adverse weather, player injury, or other unusual circumstances beyond the player’s control. The HGP and his staff are authorized to issue rain checks as it deems appropriate. A rain check provides the player with a credit for future use. The HGP is authorized to issue refunds in extreme situations as he deems appropriate.
Pass or Punch Card Refunds
Season passes and punch cards are non-refundable, except as determined by the Golf Management Committee (“GMC”) consistent with the terms of this Refund Policy.
Prior to the Course opening for play for the season, all refund requests received by the GMC or HGP will be honored, subject to a $50 administrative fee. After the Course has opened for play for the season, passes and punch cards are non-refundable, except in the case of documented medical reasons for passes. The medical condition must be documented with a letter from the holder’s doctor that confirms the date of injury or onset of condition. The request and medical letter will be considered by the GMC at a regular GMC meeting.
Punch cards are fully transferable and therefore not refundable once the season has begun.
If approved by the GMC, a season pass will be refunded based on the original purchase price less a proration based on the date of the refund submission. If submitted by June 30th a refund of 75% will be issued, July 31st will be 50%, August 31st will be 25% and after September 1st there will be no refunds. All refunds will also have a $50 administrative fee.